Wecome to Beckeys Jam and Jelly Blog

Don't let the name fool you Beckey is my last name and I'm very much a guy. Remember the song by Johnny Cash a boy named Sue, well I'm not quite as ruff and tumble as the guy in that song, maybe not even close, I'm not much of a scrapper unless you push me into a corner. I own and operate a successful restaurtant that also makes Jams, Jellys, Sweetbreads and Pies that we sell online, and I enjoy being a part of all of it.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Along with processing jam and jelly we also make sweet breads and now bake pies from scratch. All of these things have become very popular at our restaurant. Its been great that our guest have taken to our jams, sweetbreads, and pies so well. Please visit our website for more info http://www.jam-jelly-beckeys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment